To participate in the MyBKExperience survey, visit Burger King’s official customer satisfaction survey – www.mybkexperience.com
Burger King (abbreviation: BK) is a multinational chain of fast-food restaurants. Founded and headquartered in American, Burger King is the home of glorious burgers like the Whopper.
If you enjoy a good burger, you’ve definitely heard of the name of Burger King. Much like their name suggests, the brand focuses on selling delicious burgers along with a wide array of other items like french fries, sodas, and milkshakes.
Customers love them for their affordable pricing. When it comes to burgers, it’s safe to say that Burger King would only come second to McDonald’s.
Interesting fact: Burger King is also the fifth-largest fast-food chain in the world.
Burger King is giving its consumers an exciting opportunity to participate in their Guest Satisfaction survey.
The purpose of the MyBKExperience survey is to enhance the overall customer experience in their outlets.
They are a pretty decent joint already, but there is always a scope for improvement. Visit www.mybkexperience.com to fill out the survey form that asks for your opinions about the products, staff behavior, and much more.
It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to fill the survey out. You could play a key part in the development of your favorite burger place.
The essence of a customer satisfaction survey lies in integrating the customers in the whole improvement process.
Table of Contents
- What is MyBKExperience Survey?
- Objectives of the MyBKExperience Survey
- Why Take MyBKExperience Survey?
- How Long Does It Take To Complete MyBKExperience Survey?
- MyBKExperience Survey Rewards
- MyBKExperience Survey Requirements
- MyBKExperience Survey Restrictions
- How To Complete MyBKExperience Survey
- Advantages of MyBKExperience Survey
- Questions Asked at MyBKExperience Survey
- Security of Details
- Benefits of User Survey
- Here are 5 good reason why a business needs to measure customer satisfaction:
- About Burger King
- Burger King Open Hours and Holidays
- Additional Information About the MyBKExperience Survey
- Bottom Line
What is MyBKExperience Survey?
If you live in an urban area, especially in a country as populated as the US or UK, chances are, your neighborhood is filled with eateries. Cafes, burger or pizza joints, five-star restaurants – the choices are endless.
At this point, it’s all about delivering good products at a competitive price. The moment one restaurant loses interest in the eyes of a customer, there are 20 others ready to take that spot.
Burger King has managed to establish itself as one of the forerunners in the fast-food industry. How did they do that? By valuing each and every one of their customers.
Customer loyalty can differentiate a flop from a hit. A business needs to know how to bring in new customers while retaining the existing ones. Burger King made a big leap towards improvement by launching MyBKExperience.
When you sign up to take the survey, you are asked to provide honest feedback about your experience at Burger King. Customers can leave complaints like they can leave positive remarks.
If you didn’t like anything about your last visit to any of their outlets, let Burger King know. A group of survey evaluators is constantly going through customer concerns and suggestions, scanning for valid, important ones.
Anything that they find needs development, Burger King will work on it. You may even notice the change from your very next visit to their outlets. And it doesn’t stop there!
Anyone who takes the survey gets a free Whopper- courtesy of Burger King for helping them with their customer analysis.
Market research studies say that customers will only provide brutally honest reviews when they know they have full freedom. So, Burger King encourages you to not hold back.
One feedback of yours can help them bring radical changes to their operation, helping other customers in the long run.
These surveys help restaurants understand what their customers want and need.
Objectives of the MyBKExperience Survey
Burger King wouldn’t just spend so much on running a survey if it wasn’t extremely important. Businesses do customer satisfaction surveys because they are valuable tools for improvement. What are the objectives of the MyBKExperience survey? Take a look:
- Understand how the customer perceives Burger King and its food and services.
- Make sure their menu is satisfying the customers’ needs.
- To fulfill expectations, you must know what the expectations are. MyBKExperience is the general best way to get information from the target market.
- Determine which areas of the restaurant(s) need improvement and actively work on them.
- Estimate store performance for the top management.
- Find small details that might be disrupting the optimum customer experience to make them delighted. These little things can add up and cause frustration to the customer base. Handling them before they grow larger in size is necessary.
Why Take MyBKExperience Survey?
Maintaining the crown is much harder than gaining it. This rule applies to everything, mostly business sectors as competitive as food.
Burger King has been on the top chart for a pretty long time now with an established customer base. You would think it would be easy for them to survive even if they didn’t do the best thing from time to time. But it’s actually the opposite.
Being the fifth biggest fast-food chain in the world, Burger King has been offering yummy burgers on its menu since 1953. Over the past 50 years, they have expanded the business to over 100 countries.
As of December 2018, Burger King is said to have more than 18,000 outlets, and more than 50% of them are located in the US. You can only imagine how big of a team is needed to manage operation across 18,000 branches efficiently.
However, even after putting together a cohesive team, keeping up with every side of the business can be too big of a task. This is where they rely on their customers for assistance.
How Long Does It Take To Complete MyBKExperience Survey?
You know those surveys that have 30 questions with a million choices in each, not to mention the brief or descriptive questions sprinkled throughout. Well, Burger King isn’t about that life.
MyBKExperience focuses on short questions that get concise, accurate answers from you. The questions are in a multiple-choice answer pattern. Any additional queries can be mentioned in the comment section at the end of the survey.
Still need another reason to spare 4 to 5 minutes for the MyBKExperience survey? Would a free Whopper sandwich suffice? Or maybe their original chicken sandwich?
MyBKExperience Survey Rewards
You get to enjoy Burger King’s most famous item on the menu – The Whopper.
The Whopper has been the signature item on Burger King’s menu since its inception in 1957.
Two perfectly toasted sesame seed buns sitting on top of a juicy beef patty, tomato, pickles, sliced onion, lettuce, mayonnaise, and ketchup.
The thought alone is enough to make your mouths salivate. And you’ll be getting it as a freebie once you complete the survey.
After filling the survey, Burger King will give you a coupon for the freebie. It is only applicable for the Whopper or Original Chicken Sandwich, nothing else like the value meal or senior meal.
MyBKExperience Survey Requirements
To be eligible to take the survey, you have to fulfill certain requirements.
- Firstly, you have to be of legal age, i.e., 18 years old at the very minimum.
- Secondly, you need to have a purchase receipt from Burger King. Upon every purchase at any of their outlets, you get a receipt containing a unique survey code that has to be mentioned to show the questionnaire.
Keep in mind that you cannot participate if you lose your receipt. If you want that free Whopper, keep the receipt safely. On that note, the receipt is only valid from 14 days of the purchase.
The survey is available in three languages – English, Spanish, and French. Knowing how to read and write any of those two should let you answer the questions.
You need either a computer, laptop, or smartphone with a stable internet connection to access the website
MyBKExperience Survey Restrictions
Unfortunately, kids aren’t eligible to take this survey. So, unless you’re 18, you have to pay for your Whopper each time.
Employees of Burger King or their family members are banned from this survey to protect the integrity of the answer.
The voucher that you receive isn’t transferable and neither is it redeemable in cash.
You have to go to any outlet of Burger King within 30 days of the validated receipt’s date in person to avail of the offer. Plus, as mentioned earlier, you can take the survey only once a month.
How To Complete MyBKExperience Survey
Enough chit-chat! Let’s learn how to participate in the MyBKExperience survey.
1. Open the browser on your laptop, computer, or smartphone after connecting it to the internet. Type in www.mybkexperience.com in the search box and enter the website.
2. They will ask you for the restaurant’s number first. It can be found at the very top of the receipt, right under the words “Burger King®”. The format is “#00000.” Click next,
3. Enter the 20-digit unique survey code next. It’s printed on the bottom of the receipt.
4. The survey will now redirect you to the questionnaire of MyBFExperience. The questions are based on their staff’s behavior, service, taste, and relevant topics.
Please try to remain as honest as possible. And as far as the questions are concerned, they are very simple.
5. After you’re done with the survey, Burger King will provide you a validation code. Make sure to write it down on your receipt.
It has to be presented to the cashier when you visit Burger King in the future. Enjoy your free sandwich!
Advantages of MyBKExperience Survey
The best part of these guest satisfaction surveys is that both involved parties enjoy some sort of benefits.
Given how the questionnaire is naturally simple and wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes, we don’t see any reason for not wanting to complete it.
The coupon code will earn you an additional sandwich on your next visit to Burger King. And Burger King will truly appreciate you taking the time to help them with your survey.
As of now, Burger King only offers free food for their surveys. Some other businesses, mainly fast-food chains, offer a point-based system.
In the latter, customers complete surveys to accumulate points that they can use to get something from the menu.
While Burger King has not shared any plans to introduce something like this but we do think they would consider developments after a little time.
The entire question is why would anyone miss out on a free sandwich? From Burger King no less.
In the excitement of getting the voucher, don’t forget to use it within a month of survey completion. It could be pretty frustrating to lose out on a Whopper because you forgot what day it was.
Questions Asked at MyBKExperience Survey
All questions on the MyBKExperience are related to a customer’s experience of dining at Burger King. You shouldn’t feel uncomfortable answering any of those questions.
Security of Details
All details provided on the feedback form are confidential. Only the staff of Burger King are able to access that data. Customer responses are crucial to maintaining a steady flow of trends.
In contrast to guest satisfaction surveys from other fast-food restaurant chains like KFC, Burger King doesn’t ask for your personal details. They just want to know that you indeed ate in their outlet and how it went.
Questions on the MyBKExperience survey provide them answers on how to better customer service, customer support, and all in all, upgrade the customer experience.
Benefits of User Survey
Customer satisfaction plays a crucial role in building and retaining customer loyalty. When you walk into a store, regardless of what it sells, you have a set of expectations regarding the price, quality, products/services, and level of service. The financial success and growth of a business depend on how well they manage to fulfill their customers’ expectations.
In simpler terms, customer satisfaction, otherwise known as CSAT measures how happy or unhappy a customer is after dealing with a company. If a customer leaves the store with a happy face, it is more likely that they will be willing to make another purchase.
If the chain of satisfactory purchases continues, they will keep coming back for more, building customer loyalty. Meeting the needs of existing customers is cheaper than bringing new ones.
Loyal customers are also a bearer of goodwill and will actively advertise the business to their peers. Sometimes your brand benefits more from a customer satisfaction analysis than the launch of a new marketing campaign.
This is especially important for small startups that simply don’t know how to gather or handle customer feedback. However, knowing how the public is viewing your service or product without all the filters plays an important role in growing the company.
Customer satisfaction can be measured in multiple fields and effectively evaluate aspects of the business. After that, the business can analyze their feedback and fix the problem parts.
Here are 5 good reason why a business needs to measure customer satisfaction:
- Forecast future sales – The satisfaction index is a great indicator of future sales. If a customer is satisfied with their purchased goods or services, they will probably return for a second purchase. Thus, it’s easier to predict the demand for the products or services in the next few months and sometimes even longer than that.
- Gauge success – A business has to know where it stands on the market in comparison to its competition. It builds team spirit and encourages the employees to continue the good work or put in more effort. But at the same time, honest feedback shows the weak points of the business. And one can only succeed when one actively works on their weaker sides.
- Set new goals and develop ideas – It’s easy to get myopic while trying to keep up with market trends alongside putting your ideas out there. At the end of the day, a business shouldn’t lose sight of what matters the most. Customer feedback can let these businesses know if they’ve strayed from their main objective and/or are losing the interest of their target group. Moreover, they could be interested in a new product/service which you or anyone for that matter hasn’t introduced to the market yet. Thus, you will be able to identify a new niche.
- Correlation with company profits – A strong brand image is the result of years of hard work. It directly affects sales revenue. It’s foolish to filter out the negative feedback and only bask in the glory of the compliments. Customers don’t like businesses that refuse to work on their issues, weakening their company image. A happy customer is more likely to return for purchases and even bring along new customers.
- Care for customers’ opinions – If you want raw opinions about your service or product, there’s no alternative to asking your customers directly. They will appreciate your initiative.
About Burger King
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Burger King Corporation specializes in fast-food hamburgers. The company profile says that it was founded in 1954 by David Edgerton and James W. McLamore in Miami.
The duo of Edgerton and McLamore sold their first franchise in 1959. Slowly, Burger King grew into the national chain we know today. In 1963, it expanded outside the US for the first time – in Puerto Rico.
Burger King was always great in terms of sales and profitability but it failed to snatch the number 1 spot from McDonald’s. The ownership changed many times, bringing in good or bad alterations to their operations.
Pillsbury Company bought the company in 1967 before it was sold to Donald N. Smith in the late ‘70s. Interestingly enough, Smith was a former McDonald’s executive.
Whether it was bitter feelings for his part workplace or the experience that made him revitalize Burger King will always be a mystery.
The Whopper, a large hamburger, came out in 1957 and was an immediate hit. Even today when people speak of Burger King they will associate the Whopper with it. It can be said this was the moment where Burger King got a competitive edge over McDonald’s.
While the latter was busy selling small hamburgers, Burger King got much attention with the whopping size of their new addition (literally).
Over time, they diversified from simple burgers to shakes, sodas, meals, and bundles. 1987 saw them selling poutine in all outlets of Quebec, and it was wildly successful.
The chain added a new section to the menu in 2016 in the form of hot dogs. Expect to spend anywhere between $3.48 to $4.19 to get any one of their amazing selections.
Burger King Open Hours and Holidays
Weekdays: The beloved burger joint is open Monday through Friday from 6 am to 1 am. Operation hours are subject to change depending on the location.
If there are any changes in the schedule, the restaurant will put out a notice beforehand. In case a holiday falls on a weekday, operation hours could potentially change.
Weekends: Burger King is open on weekends from 6 am to 6 pm. Again, the hours of operation change based on the location, state, and local guidelines. The opening time also varies from one country to another.
You would be happy to know that Burger King doesn’t close for the holidays, generally.
However, they do operate on decreased hours to accommodate time for the employees’ breaks. Burger King is completely closed on:
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
On the other hand, it’s open on days like:
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Day Before Thanksgiving
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Additional Information About the MyBKExperience Survey
The MyBKExperience survey is operated by Service Management Group (SMG). They run surveys of other major businesses as well.
They collect information from your computer and browser, mainly cookie information, IP address and domain, and hardware and software attributes.
This data is then used to facilitate communications between their systems and your device, deliver surveys while maintaining their integrity, conduct market research, as well as to detect and prevent fraud.
Launching a guest satisfaction survey is an amazing tactic to show customers that you truly care and are open to conversations.
The MyBKExperience has helped shape Burger King’s customized menus and plans.
Businesses always benefit from CSAT if they know what to ask and how to react to the answers.